Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 60 ~ September 29, 2010

This is my last baby belly picture! I am 39 weeks pregnant today, and we're going to be induced tomorrow night. We should have a baby sometime Friday!

Today was another pretty relaxing day (which is exactly what we need right before we have this baby!). Zach let me sleep in until almost 11 which was great! Then we met a friend of his in town for lunch at Italian Express. After lunch, we came home and took the puppies for a walk around town. They enjoyed it and the walking was great exercise for me. We watched a movie (The Prince of Persia) when we got home from our walk, and it was nice to just cuddle together while we watched it.

This evening we went to my bff Ali's house for dinner with her and her boyfriend, Mitch. Mitch and Zach cooked steaks on the grill and it was great to sit down and eat with the two of them. Afterward, we hung out and played a board game called Imaginiff. It was a fun game and I won! We visited for another hour or so and then decided to come home.

This is our last night at home before the baby comes. I hope we're able to enjoy it and get a good night's sleep. We'll both want to be as rested as we can be before this beautiful baby boy changes our lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment