Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 44 ~ September 13, 2010

Today is Mary Kay's 47th anniversary. Mary Kay Ash started this company on September 13, 1963 (it was also Friday the 13th!), just a few weeks after the passing of her husband. She wanted a company that allowed women to spend time with their families and still earn a great income. She wanted products that women would love at an affordable price. I'd say she's come a long way in making her dreams come true.

We celebrated the company's anniversary tonight at our MK Success meeting. We also had the opportunity to try our new fall products. Many of them are limited edition products so contact your Mary Kay Consultant to find out more about these awesome new products!

Other than my meeting, today was a very laid back day. I'm still a little swollen in my feet and hands so I've been taking it easy. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment