Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 38 ~ September 7, 2010

Today's picture is my lopsided belly. The baby has a habit of hanging out on the left side of my belly. In this picture you can see the little bump on the left side and how it sticks out further than the right side. I love my silly little boy!

Today was a pretty laid back one. I didn't do much early on in the day, but I did go see my friend Desiree and her little boy Zander this afternoon. Des had Zander last Friday, September 3rd and he is totally adorable (but then again, what baby isn't?). I'm really looking forward to having play dates with the two of them once my baby is born. It'll be so much fun to watch them play together and I think they'll be good friends.

I didn't go to Fuel tonight because I haven't been feeling the best. My feet have been slightly swollen the past two days and I've had a headache for the past 3. I always seem to feel worse in the evenings so I just decided to stay home tonight and rest. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are not coming down with preeclampsia. Have they checked your BP lately?

    ReplyDelete