Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 39 ~ September 8, 2010

Tonight's picture is of 3 of my favorite people--err, mammals. Here is my mom giving some loving attention to my two dogs, Cadence & Kobe. They just looooove their Grandma Anne so much! My mom and dad had been gone on a mini vacation for a couple of days and the pups sure were happy to see them when they got home.

On another note, I'm 36 weeks pregnant today so the little man could be here anytime! We're still hoping he waits until his Daddy gets home at the end of the month, but I guess he will come when he's good and ready. In just one week I will be considered full term, and I'm pretty sure if I were to go into labor now they wouldn't do anything to prevent me from delivering. It's scary to think that it's coming up so quickly.

Mom and I are headed to the Quad Cities in the morning to go to Babies R Us for some things that I didn't get at my showers. I'm excited! It's always fun to go shopping for baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment