Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 36 ~ September 5, 2010

Today's picture is a day late because I wasn't feeling well last night and went to bed early. Anyhow, this is a picture of the nightstand that I got at Lake Argyle today. I've been wanting a table to place next to my rocking chair so I have something to set a lamp on along with a bottle or pacifier or other things that I might need/want while rocking or nursing the baby. This little table was perfect! It's the same color as the rest of the furniture, we just need to put a protective coating on it. It's great for what I need now and it will also serve as the baby's nightstand when he's older.

I had a nice time walking around at Argyle with my mom today and I'm glad I found this lovely little nightstand. After we left the lake, we headed home to finish getting ready for the party. My parents invited several of their friends over to hang out and play some yard games. Quite a few people showed up and we had a really nice time (and some great food).

No comments:

Post a Comment