Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 56 ~ September 25, 2010

Today was a pretty normal Saturday. I slept in, got up and got ready, and then went to Macomb with my mom to get groceries. We went to lunch at Italian Express first and then went out to Walmart to get the things we needed. Overall, nothing exciting; just a typical Saturday afternoon.

This evening I went to a sex toy party with a friend of mine named Christy. I mentioned Christy in my blog a few weeks ago when she gave birth to her beautiful daughter, Graiclyn Marie (pictured). Graiclyn is now almost 6 weeks old and getting bigger and cuter every single day. She has a beautiful Momma who loves her very much and takes very good care of her.

Anyway, Christy and I went to a toy party (along with Christy's mom, lol) at our friend Lexie's house. It was fun and interesting to see all the different "toys" and we had some funny conversations. I'm glad I went and had a good time because this time next week, I'm going to be a mommy and definitely won't be going to any parties like this anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment