Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 52 ~ September 21, 2010

My glider and ottoman arrived today! I'd been waiting on them all day and the UPS truck finally showed up around 6:30! My mom is awesome and put them together for me while I went shopping with my sister! I came home and they were all assembled and in the nursery! Thank you, Mom! They look great!

I was still having contractions today. I woke up around 3:30am and have been up since (except for an hour nap). The contractions were hard to sleep through last night, so I'm hoping tonight is better. They're still irregular and not getting any stronger. That's the most frustrating part. I wish they would either stop altogether or become stronger and more regular. I just want some change, rather than having irregular contractions for the next 2 weeks!

Ok, I'm done whining. As I mentioned earlier, I went to Walmart with my sister, Mindy, this evening and she got me a few things I still needed for the baby. It was fun to just spend some time with her, and I'm glad we got to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment