Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 57 ~ September 26, 2010

This morning I attended my last church service at The Crossing baby-free. It was such a great sermon and I believe that God is bringing about great change in our area!

This afternoon I went over to my In-laws' house to enjoy the afternoon. My mother-in-law and I made chocolate caramel bars (pictured) for my husband. He will be home soon and they are his all-time favorite dessert. They're made out of a German chocolate cake mix (not made like the directions on the box, but instead mixed with evaporated milk and margarine), caramel and chocolate chips. It's a yummy layered bar with a gooey, caramelly (yes I just made that word up) center. I hope he enjoys them when he gets home.

My evening consisted of the season premiere of The Amazing Race! My mom and I really enjoy watching the show together, so we spent the evening in the recliners relaxing and watching the race. It was a great way to wind down my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment