Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 46 ~ September 15, 2010

Today I am considered FULL TERM in my pregnancy! I am 37 weeks pregnant, just 3 weeks away from my due date! I can't believe how quickly this time has gone by! It seems like just yesterday I was taking the pregnancy test and finding out about this beautiful life inside of me. It's been an incredibly wonderful journey, but I'm getting anxious to meet this precious baby boy.

To celebrate making it to full term I treated myself to an hour long prenatal massage this afternoon. It was so relaxing and just what I needed at this point in my pregnancy. My back has been bothering me lately, so I had the therapist work on my lower back. She did an excellent job and I walked out of there feeling like a new woman! Thanks to my hubby for letting me get the massage!

1 comment: