Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 45 ~ September 14, 2010

Today was my Grandpa Whited's (my dad's dad) 75th birthday! He's 3/4 of a century old, but doesn't act like it one bit. I celebrated with him, my grandma, my aunt, cousin, sister, nieces, brother, mom, and dad by going out to eat at the Red Ox.

Papa Stache (as my nieces like to call him because of his handlebar mustache) loves playing golf with my dad and other friends and he still works every day repairing coffee makers all over the state (usually for large businesses and gas stations). He and my grandma have been happily married for over 55 years and they have two children, 4 grandchildren, and 2 (soon to be 3) great grandchildren. I'd say that's a pretty successful 75 years! Happy Birthday, Grandpa! May you have many, many more!!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment