Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 32 ~ September 1, 2010

Whew! I made it through the first month of this challenge without missing a single day (I even posted and blogged EVERY SINGLE day!!!). This really has been a great activity to help me through the end of my pregnancy and my husband's deployment. Thanks to everyone who reads these.

Today's picture is of my mom's bowling team. The ladies league just started tonight at Digger's College City Bowl in Macomb. My mom has been bowling with these ladies for as long as I can remember, and I will be joining them (as a substitute) for the first time this year starting after I have the baby. They're a great group of ladies who love to have fun. There's no pressure to do well when bowling with them because they're just there for the good time (but no one will complain when you DO bowl well). Good luck this season, ladies, and I look forward to bowling with you all!

Today was also my father-in-law's birthday. I called him to wish him a Happy Birthday, but he didn't answer. I left a message so hopefully he got it. I also went to the DMV today to have my car seat installed. It took about 30 minutes and she explained to me the proper way to put the baby in the seat. I feel much better knowing that the car seat was installed by someone more qualified than myself. I know that my son will be safe when it's time to place him in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment