Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 47 ~ September 16, 2010

Today one of my mom's cousins posted something on Facebook about wanting her grandmother's recipe for sugar cookies. I found the recipe in my mom's recipe box and gave it to her. Then I was inspired to try to make the cookies as well. They turned out pretty good. Not as good as my great-grandmother's I'm sure, but they're still yummy. Please excuse the Christmas colored sprinkles; it's all we had.

Today was a rather laid back day. My friend Jessica came over to bring back my GPS and we chatted for a little while. Then my mother-in-law, Cathy, came over to bring back the nightstand that she took home to put polyurethane on. Then my friend Allison came over and ate dinner and visited for a bit before our last night of birthing class. It was so great to see all of them.

My mom and I attended our last night of birthing class tonight. We talked about pushing the baby out and what happens after delivery. I really enjoyed taking these classes and I found them to be very educational. Though I could have found most of the information online, it was nice to have an instructor (and a funny one at that) break everything down and be available to answer specific questions. I have two weeks of prenatal classes left and then my little guy will be here (if not sooner). I'm looking forward to the adventures ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment