Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 34 ~ September 3, 2010

Being pregnant definitely has its benefits. For instance, some stores have special parking spots just for pregnant women. Another benefit is being able to eat whenever and whatever I want without looking like a pig. One final benefit is more of a benefit for others: being the designated driver. That was me tonight.

Here is a picture of my parents who enjoyed a fun night out with friends at a couple of local bars. It was my pleasure to drive them home and make sure they made it safely. I love them both so much and would hate to let something happen to them when I could easily drive them home stone cold sober. So here's to having a good time, but also being responsible enough to request a designated driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment