Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 37 ~ September 6, 2010

It's finally time to show the progress on the nursery again! My mom and I spent some time in there today going through baby shower gifts and finding a place for things. We still have a few things to sort through, but I'm very pleased with the way things are coming along.

It actually looks like it's ready for a baby now. The crib and changing table are in place along with the bookshelf full of bath items and baby wipes. I just need to order my rocking chair and ottoman and all the big stuff will be in place. I have a few loads of laundry still to do, but he has lots of clean clothes already in his dresser and closet.

It's crazy to think that my little guy could be here in a matter of just a few short weeks. I'm getting very anxious to meet him and hold him in my arms. I'm so excited to be a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment