Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 51 ~ September 20, 2010

Today was a lazy day. I stayed home and rested because I wasn't feeling well. My sister stopped by this evening and my oldest niece, Jevani, decided to stay while her mom and sister went to town. Jevani, my mom and I spent time putting this little puzzle together and playing Math Bingo. I think this puzzle was more fun for my mom and I than it was for Jevani, haha! It was a fun review of our knowledge of United States geography.

On another note, it might not be long before my baby boy makes his arrival. Earlier this evening I had contractions about 5-7 minutes apart for about an hour. After that, they decreased in frequency, but increased in strength. The rest of the evening I've had several more, pretty strong contractions. They're not regular enough to time, however, and I've heard of women having these types of contractions for weeks before going into active labor. I guess I'll wait and see if they become more regular. Until then, I'll try to get some sleep that I'm sure will be much-needed very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment