Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 48 ~ September 17, 2010

Today was Friday! I began my day as usual by getting up, feeding the dogs, eating breakfast, and wasting time on Facebook. I talked to Zach on Skype for a bit this morning and he was particularly goofy today. Not sure why, but he definitely made me smile. I love him so much.

Just after lunch, I headed to town for my 37 week appointment. My weight gain is still at 26lbs, I measured 36cm, and baby is head down at a -2 station. My cervix is 30% effaced and 1cm dilated. My blood pressure was 102/70 and baby's heart rate was in the 140s. Overall, an excellent check up. Baby and Mommy are both active and healthy. I also got my flu shot today while I was at my doctor's office.

This evening was pretty laid back until late. Around 9:30 I headed into Macomb with my bff Courtney to see Easy A. It was a great movie and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with Court before the baby gets here. We got free popcorn with the movie and just enjoyed chatting before and after about what was going on in our lives. I might be doing something with her tomorrow as well, but we'll see. Ttfn--ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment