Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1 ~ August 1, 2010

Today is the first day of my 365 day photo challenge. It also happens to be my baby boy Kobe's 1st birthday. Since it's his birthday, I thought it was only appropriate to make his picture my first post in this 365 day challenge. He's a beautiful, playful and loving golden retriever and he's made such an amazing addition to our family. We adopted Kobe from the Sierra Vista Animal Shelter on November 9, 2009 where he was residing with 4 siblings after they were found abandoned on the side of the road. At only around 3 months old, he was a very timid little guy but took quickly to myself, my husband, Zach, and his new sister, Cadence (our lab pup). Since then, our little guy has grown up to be a healthy 60 pound "lap" dog who loves having his belly rubbed. We love you, Kobe! Happy birthday big boy!

5 comments:

  1. He is too cute,you can tell he's a happy dog..Happy Birthday Kobe! Thanks for rescuing him,shelter pups are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture makes me want a lab. My husband doesn't want a dog until he is sure the pup won't eat our daughter. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dog! Happy belated birthday to Kobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is just adorable!!! Happy belated birthday Kobe!!!

    ReplyDelete