Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 ~ August 3, 2010

Today, we picked out new carpet for my bedroom closet and my parents' bathroom. It wasn't extremely exciting, but I'm glad we're getting new carpet installed. The reason behind needing new carpet is that we used to have a cat who had a bladder problem and he would pee all over the floor in my closet and my parents' bathroom. Those of you who have cats know how awful cat urine smells. That smell never goes away. My mom just recently pulled up all the carpet and padding from my closet and she's working on removing it from their bathroom. Hopefully, they'll be able to come install the new carpet very soon.

Once the new carpet is installed, we can start moving stuff from the spare bedroom into my closet and start transforming the spare bedroom into the NURSERY! I'm very excited and anxious to get started on it because our little guy will be here in about 2 months! We've got a lot to do and getting this carpet today was the first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment