Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 9 ~ August 9, 2010

Today's picture is pretty random. I didn't really have anything exciting happen today, so I didn't have a fun, memorable picture to take. Here is my baby girl, Cadence. I put a picture of our other dog, Kobe up on Day 1, so I thought it was time to show off my little girl.

Cadence is a black lab/pit bull mix and she's so sweet. We adopted her when she was 7 weeks old from the Huachuca City Animal Shelter on July 20, 2009. She was one of 10 in an all female litter. We brought her home and since then she has been an absolute blessing in our lives. She trained really quickly and really easily; she's a very smart dog. She and I took an obedience class in October where she quickly learned basic commands such as come, sit (which she actually already knew), down (which she knew as well), stay, heel, and speak. She was the youngest in her class and she did better than most of the other dogs (I feel like I'm bragging like a proud parent, but that's what I am).

Anyhow, here is my beautiful Cadence! Love you baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW she is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny when I was pregnant for my son if he was a girl I was going to name her Cadence, I love that name and your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete