Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 23 ~ August 23, 2010

Today, my parents' friend Julie came to stain our deck. It usually gets done every 2-3 years and it definitely needed it this time around. As you can see, it's pretty faded in the "before" section. It almost looks like a whole new deck in the "after" part. Great job, Julie!

This morning I took the dogs to the groomer to get their nails trimmed. They were getting extremely long and they kept scratching us. It was ridiculous! They're too big for me to hold them down (especially being 8 mos. pregnant!) so I took them to a place in Macomb called Paws 'n Claws. They didn't like it too much, but it had to be done.

Tonight our unit had our Mary Kay Back to School Spa night at The Old Bailey House. We had 11 guests that enjoyed our 4 pampering stations and everyone got a free massage from licensed massage therapists. We (the consultants) also got to enjoy a free massage so that was wonderful! I really needed it, especially since my husband is gone and I have no one to rub my back and feet. I took the therapist's card and I will hopefully be going to get a longer massage here very soon...I just have to talk Zach into paying for it!

1 comment:

  1. Why you are talking him in to paying for a massage add a pedicure in there and I will talk Chris into paying for me to get a pedicure and we can go together ;)

    ReplyDelete