Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 14 ~ August 14, 2010

Today was a pretty normal (uneventful) Saturday. I got up, fed the dogs, took them out (normal routine) and then my mom and I put together the stroller that I bought yesterday! It went together really easily (we only got frustrated once with the little pins to hold the wheels on) and pretty quickly, too (it only took us about 20 minutes). Then I showered and got ready for the day.

I talked to Zach on Skype for a few minutes after my shower and showed him the travel system. He liked it and said I did a good job! :) Then Mom and I went to town to grab lunch and get groceries (normal Saturday routine).

But anyway, about my picture. I love to do karaoke. I've been singing karaoke since I was about 9 years old and I love to go out and have a good time. Tonight I went to a bar in Blandinsville, IL called Slup's and sang a few songs. This is a picture of me with my mom's friend (and a friend of mine as well), Angela. She and my mom went to high school together and she invited me out tonight to sing. I sang a few songs and visited with Angela and some others and then headed home. I had a really nice time, and I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment