Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 17 ~ August 17, 2010

Isn't this little guy adorable?! His name is Kolby and he is my friend Jessica's son. He's 2 1/2 months old, and he's the happiest little baby ever! I watched him this afternoon for a bit while Jess went to work. I was the first person outside of the family to watch him, so she was nervous dropping him off. We got along great though; he didn't fuss at all.

I had a boring morning, but then a busy afternoon/evening. I took my brother to get some school supplies this afternoon and then stopped by the hospital to see my friend Christy and her newborn little girl, Graiclyn. Then I watched Kolby for an hour and a half and then went to a CPR class at the hospital. My mom and I earned a *free* CPR class for going to a child safety class last week and we are now officially certified in CPR!

No comments:

Post a Comment