Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 7 ~ August 7, 2010

Today's picture is of two of my favorite girls in the whole wide world: my nieces. I invited them over tonight to watch movies, eat popcorn, and hang out with me (the coolest aunt ever). So here we all are sitting in my bed with our popcorn getting ready to watch "Where The Wild Things Are". Jevani (in pink, on the left) is almost 8 years old and Jeightlin (purple, on the right) is 6 years old. And then there's me (almost 8 months pregnant!) in the middle.

I love these girls so much! They are my sister's girls and I've been close to them ever since they were born. It was really hard on me to move away from them last year when I got married, but I'm happy to be back around them again. I love having girls nights with them just like tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Such a awesome aunt..how lucky are they,hope they movie night is a fun giggly time! :)

    ReplyDelete