Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 24 ~ August 24, 2010

Today's photo is a 2-in-1. First, I got my hair cut this afternoon. My sister cut over 3 inches off (I didn't even know I had 3 inches to cut off!) and I love it. It's so lightweight and I'm hoping it is easy to style. We'll find out when I have to style it myself, I guess!

Second, is the dresser that I'm standing next to. My mother-in-law (with the help of my father-in-law) put this together for me this afternoon and I'm so excited! I've been wanting to go through stuff from my baby showers and now that I have a place to put things I can start going through and washing all of the baby's clothes! I'm very anxious to put everything in it's place. Hopefully my mom and I can work on the baby's crib tomorrow night.

Tonight was also the first night of Fuel, a college-age ministry at my church. It's every Tuesday night at 8:30 and I love going. It's a great place for me to get fired up about my faith and learn more about my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment