Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8 ~ August 8, 2010

This is the baby's nursery--the before picture. Right now it's filled with dog kennels, boxes, Mary Kay inventory, etc. I thought it would be fun to post a "before" picture so I can track our progress and post an "after" picture soon. Now that we've got new carpet in my closet, we can start rearranging things throughout the house to empty out this room and make room for baby.

We have just under 2 months until my due date, and I'll most likely have him before then. I'm really anxious to get things going; I hope it doesn't take us too long! Anyway, check back in a couple months to hopefully see an "after" picture of what the final nursery will look like!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the after pic and baby photos! I'm so excited for you Tiffany :) Doesnt seem like that long ago you announced you were preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Heather, I cant wait to see the after pictures!!

    ReplyDelete