Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 28 ~ August 28, 2010

Girls night in! Tonight I spent the evening with some wonderful girlfriends of mine. At 6:00 my friends Courtney and Brittney met me at my house and we went to Blandinsville's Farmer's Picnic for porkchop sandwiches and to check out what was going on at the park. It was pretty dead (the porkchop sandwich was amazing though!) so we didn't stay too long. It was so nice to hang out with those girls though.

After returning from Blandinsville, Brittney and I went to our friend Crystal's apartment to watch a movie. We were joined by two other friends, Emily & Mary. Crystal made brownies (which I enjoyed with a small serving of mint chocolate chip ice cream) and we watched "The Last Song". It really was a fun evening with friends just relaxing and enjoying some girl time. We all need that every once in a while!

In this picture (left to right): Me, Crystal, Emily, Brittney, and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment