Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4 ~ August 4, 2010

I am 31 weeks pregnant today so I thought it was only appropriate to post a picture of my belly. I've been taking a picture every single week since I found out I was pregnant. It's been so much fun to look back and see how I've changed through this whole experience. It's neat to see when I started to show and when I had a "growth spurt". I look forward to sharing these pictures with my son when he's old enough to appreciate them.

So now we're in the *single* digits for weeks remaining in this pregnancy--just 9 weeks left! To me, it seems crazy that I will be a mommy in about 2 months! At times, this pregnancy has flown by, and at other times it has seemed to creep by. I'm definitely getting anxious to hold my baby in my arms and I can't wait to see what (and who) he looks like. However, I'm also trying to enjoy every bit of this time. I know once he is born I will miss feeling him kick and move around inside my belly (even when he lodges himself in my ribs) so I'm trying to take it all in. Overall, I have few complaints about my pregnancy. I've been healthy and so has my baby and that's all I can ask for.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I've enjoyed watching your belly grow as well..boy time does fly,I can't believe Im about to have this one either...We are both very blessed!! Im so anxious to see both our little guys!! Good Luck throughout the next 9 weeks or so. :)

    ReplyDelete