Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 30 ~ August 30, 2010

I'm so excited that the baby bed is all ready to go! I received the bedding from my parents at my shower yesterday and I opened it and washed everything last night. I put it all on the bed last night and today and I'm so happy with the way it looks.

Turtles are my favorite animal and when I saw this bedding I thought it was absolutely adorable! It's called Turtle Reef by Cocalo. I originally found it on Target's website, but it was out of stock. Luckily, my mom searched the internet and found it on another website for even cheaper than it was listed on Target's site. She ordered it and it was here within 2 days!!

I wanted to get the crib set up and ready to go because I'm watching my friend Jessica's little boy Kolby tomorrow while she's at school. I know he'll need somewhere to take a nap, so while I'm a little sad that another baby will use the crib before mine will, I'm really excited to have a baby in it!

We're getting closer every day and the nursery is coming along nicely. I definitely have some organizing to do and I need to go through all of the gift bags from my showers, but it's coming together really well. Just a few more weeks until my precious little guy is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment