Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 25 ~ August 25, 2010

We're getting closer! I'm 34 weeks pregnant today, which means just 6 weeks until my due date and only 3 short weeks until I'm considered full term! Ahh, there's still so much to do! Luckily, we put the crib together tonight!

It went together really quickly and really easily. My mom and I were able to get it set up in about 40 minutes! The instructions were very clear and I'm happy with the way it looks. With the exception of a minor dent (chip, whatever you want to call it) in the headboard (probably due to shipping) it looks great and I love that it matches the dresser/changing table. It also came with a rail to use for a toddler bed, and I purchased the rails to eventually convert it into a day bed and full size bed. Hopefully our son doesn't destroy it (wishful thinking, right?) and he'll be able to use it for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. My sons crib can change too, I did not get the stuff to change it yet because we was told that it is big so we could wait, The lady we got it off of said she will have it on record what crib we got and what color we picked and what wood type so she could get us the kit when we are ready, Tax time we are getting it $160.00 is a lot to spend but it is cheaper then buying a bed, He will be around 2 when we change him over, Your crib is so cute by the way,

    ReplyDelete