Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 20 ~ August 20, 2010

This is my best friend, Allison. She hosted a Mary Kay party tonight and we had so much fun! Doesn't she look gorgeous?!

Ali has been my best friend since right before 8th grade (so like 7 years now!) and she even lived with me and my family for a couple of years in high school. She's a wonderful women who I admire very much. She had to do a lot of growing up at a very young age (at no fault of her own) and she has always accepted the responsibilities that she's been given without question. She's a strong woman who has a lot going for her.

We had a lot of fun at her Mary Kay party tonight. There were 5 girls besides the two of us and everyone looked beautiful! I hope we can do something similar very soon, but I know that everyone will be busy with school starting up again. Hopefully we can still find time to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment