Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 10 ~ August 10, 2010

Tonight I did a Mary Kay skin care class for my mom and some of her friends. I work part time as an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay and tonight's skin care class was a blast!

My mom invited a few of her friends to come over for a fun night of pampering. I offered free facials and the guests got to play around with colors and find the perfect look for them. We had snacks and a lot of good conversation. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

This is a picture of a *goody basket* that I put together. When a guest spent $50, she got to choose one item out of the basket for FREE! It was a great incentive to get the ladies to buy product and it went over really well. I have another skin care class tomorrow night, so I'm hoping for an equally fun and successful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment