Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 62 ~ October 1, 2010

Well today's picture was supposed to be of my beautiful baby boy, but since the doctor decided to get sick, my induction got postponed by a few days. I had an appointment this morning with the midwife and I tried not to get my hopes up about being induced. She told me that they don't like to do elective inductions on the weekends because anesthesia can refuse to come in for an epidural on the weekends for an elective induction. So, we scheduled our induction for 6 a.m. Monday. It sucks that we have to wait until Monday, but at least now it's scheduled and we know for sure it will be happening.

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing. We hung out at home for the afternoon and then went to Zach's parents' house for dinner and to play games. We ate yummy lasagna and played spoons (during which I moved the whole table with my belly in an attempt to grab a spoon).

Today's picture is kinda random, but not totally. It's of the diaper stacker that goes with my collection. One of the straps broke off under the weight of all of the diapers, so I asked my grandma to fix it and reinforce the other strap. She did, and she dropped it off today since it was finished. So hopefully it will be strong enough to withstand the weight of diapers for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment