Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 64 ~ October 3, 2010

Today was our last day before the baby's arrival. We got up and went to church and we took my niece, Jeightlin, with us. After church, we met Zach's cousin and his wife for lunch at McDonald's and then went to my former roommate, Laura's, soccer game. The game was really exciting, and luckily the Leathernecks came out on top. Way to go Laura and the rest of the WIU Women's Soccer Team.

After the game, we took Jeightlin to Dairy Queen because we knew they'd be closing for the season soon. We all sat outside and enjoyed our ice cream together.

I knew I probably wouldn't sleep well tonight because of my anxious jitters about the baby coming. My plan was to go to bed early, but that didn't happen. Hopefully I'll get enough sleep to have the energy to get me through the day tomorrow! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment