Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 63 ~ October 2, 2010

Today started off with a trip to Chandler Park in Macomb for "Bark in the Park". It was a fun event for people in the area to bring their dogs to the park for a parade, pet contests, and pictures in the park. All the proceeds went to benefit the Humane Society. Our pups were a little rowdy at first, but they settled down and ended up having a great time.

After the park, we dropped the dogs off at home and headed to Spoon River Drive with our moms. We walked around at London Mills and "The Shed" for about 3 hours before heading home. I spent the early part of the evening getting a little more organized in the baby's room and putting on light switch/outlet covers that I received as a gift today. We had dinner at home with my parents and my brother and then my niece Jeightlin came over. She's going to hang out with Zach and I for a while tomorrow.

Overall, it was a very fun day. I must say, though, I'm exhausted and ready for a good night's sleep. Let's hope this little guy lets me get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment